Monday, June 17, 2019: Members of Team Jacobi headed to the greens at Huntsville to support the 26th Annual Autism Golf Classic. The event, founded by Jacobi’s John McCarthy and his wife Tina, raises funds to support Allied Services’ Heinz Rehab Hospital’s care of children with autism. The donations support speech and language therapy programs offered to all children with autism, regardless of the family’s ability to pay. For more information, please visit www.allied-services.org.
- Women Get Real: Karol March 14, 2022
- Women Get Real: Karen Darby December 28, 2021
- 2020: A Year of Giving December 31, 2020
- 2020 CARES Act FAQs for Retirement Planning April 7, 2020
- 2020 CARES Act: FAQs for Individuals April 3, 2020